用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 有冇讀緊國際中學的學生想幫幼稚園學生補英文? ...
發新帖
查看: 761|回覆: 4
go

有冇讀緊國際中學的學生想幫幼稚園學生補英文?

發表於 09-1-22 16:12 |顯示全部帖子
I am looking for a secondary international school student with fluent English to teach my 3 year-old kid English at my place. If anyone interested, please let me know. Thank you.

發表於 09-1-22 21:00 |顯示全部帖子
to: Sky,

I also have idea on that..however, do u think that just ask for a secondary int'l school student to teach yr son english is not so good (or effective)?

coz i think that they r lack of experience in teaching (this is what i worry about)..

so, as my son is attending some english course offer by an int'l school, i think i will ask their tutor to teach him in leisure time. Do u think that it is much better?

beside, would u mind to let me know that yr son is studying in local kindergarten or not? coz my son is studying in local school, that's y i want to have a private tutor to teach him...

發表於 09-1-23 11:54 |顯示全部帖子
小朋友只得3歳、便要作私人補習、父母花費用外、個人相信効用不大、原因是3-5歳的小朋友、在一個有其他小朋友一斉玩&学習的環境下、会事半功倍。  能参加ENGLISH PLAYGROUP応該更適合。
Mighty
love you for you
自分に負けるな!!

發表於 09-1-23 12:14 |顯示全部帖子
for a private english tutor, how much would you expect to pay for 1 - 1.5 hour lessons??  For aged 3-5 kids, i will prefer group tution (3-6 kids per group).

Pls pm if any mama would like to have more info. ,thx :)

發表於 09-1-23 14:01 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽