用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Yew Chung Nursey 2009
樓主: melaniec
go

Yew Chung Nursey 2009

發表於 09-3-23 23:36 |顯示全部帖子
My boy studied HMT VT's playgroup almost 1 year.  I got the same very bad impression for one of the english teachers (too lucky that I also met a very good english teacher in Sat class).  After understanding more about VT via playgroup, I decided not to go to her K1.

My boy is accepted by YC K1, and I also paid the deposit.  Now, my final decision is ESF (WKS) am class. It is less expensive and with better english training.  

I won't go to YC because YC primary is very expensive.  For local stream, I haven't seen very clear picture about her primary school allocation.

發表於 09-3-24 16:57 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 happyteresa 於 09-3-23 23:36 發表
My boy studied HMT VT's playgroup almost 1 year.  I got the same very bad impression for one of the english teachers (too lucky that I also met a very good english teacher in Sat class).  After unders ...

Your post has just recalled my memory in VT HMT palygroup...
That native English teacher (most probably the one I experienced before....) was super lazy.
Luckily enough (unluckily to other), she was in other class when my daughter was in N1...
I had a serious discussion (or complaint) with the Vice Princpal...the reply was so funny :
"That teacher are well experienced in (somewhere) and her new methods(?) can bring new inspiration to our local teacher and also kindergarten". At that time, I had limited experience in International School and I could only "believe" what she said...now, I can conclude that children are out of luck if they have been taught by that teacher!

發表於 09-3-24 23:27 |顯示全部帖子
may I know what is your decision to send your child for K1?

發表於 09-3-25 00:50 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 happyteresa 於 09-3-24 23:27 發表
may I know what is your decision to send your child for K1?

asking me?

發表於 09-3-25 01:48 |顯示全部帖子
yes, sorry not to mention it very clear.  It is because you said VT HMT is not good enough.  So what you will choose for your child? would you like to share with us, oooray

發表於 09-3-25 01:53 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 happyteresa 於 09-3-25 01:48 發表
yes, sorry not to mention it very clear.  It is because you said VT HMT is not good enough.  So what you will choose for your child? would you like to share with us, oooray

at that time i had not decided whether i would go to IS stream, so i decided to take one local and one IS kinda...

發表於 09-3-25 01:58 |顯示全部帖子
thanks! there is nothing in a hurry, we still have time to decide!  good luck.

發表於 09-3-25 02:00 |顯示全部帖子
i should clarify that teacher was bad but Victoria is a "feeling good" school.However, it was not my cup of tea.