搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 More Places at ESF !?
發新帖
查看: 999|回覆: 3
go

More Places at ESF !? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-11-4 00:52 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Many people told me that there will be large no. of withdrawals in IS due to the worldwide economic slump, as upper-middle class & expats will be suffered
It seems true as I got calls for interview from Bradbury last month and QBS just today. I applied for my son for the ESF school 4 years ago ! And I was being told in the past few years that his chance for a place is slim as the waiting list is very long. I was being told the same last November. But I suddenly got calls from two schools within few weeks' time, just 1-2 months after school started...

Any IS parents feel or see the same ?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-11-4 09:55 |只看該作者
原帖由 Ruby1219 於 08-11-4 00:52 發表
Many people told me that there will be large no. of withdrawals in IS due to the worldwide economic slump, as upper-middle class & expats will be suffered
It seems true as I got calls for interview fr ...

Yes, I have had the same experience. I have been contacted by two IS this month, and they told me they will have some spaces for next month. My friend told me she also got a phone call by the IS yesterday. I think those parents can't get a place from IS, now they will get a better chance to get in.

3#
發表於 08-11-4 10:50 |只看該作者
There are vacancies at HKIS in some grades.  Never happened before.

4#
發表於 08-11-6 16:05 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
‹ 上一主題|下一主題