搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Anfield Kindergarten K1 students
發新帖
查看: 6931|回覆: 16
go

Anfield Kindergarten K1 students

發表於 08-9-2 22:07 |顯示全部帖子
Hi all,

My daughter goes to school 3 days already, teachers inform no need to have carers in school, my daughter like the school much...

Any sharing from you ?

發表於 08-9-2 23:52 |顯示全部帖子
my girl is studying in K2 now..
don't worry.   they will be fine as all teachers have experience how to handle all the new students.  
Jenna Mom

發表於 08-9-3 21:30 |顯示全部帖子

Anfield

原帖由 jennachan 於 08-9-2 23:52 發表
my girl is studying in K2 now..
don't worry.   they will be fine as all teachers have experience how to handle all the new students.  
Jenna Mom

Hi Jenna Mom,

How you plan for your daughter? enter ESF?

發表於 08-9-6 11:01 |顯示全部帖子
Dear all,

As my girl also want to apply for the K1 for the coming academic year 09/10, may I know the tuition fee of the kinder?

Besides, when will be the application period? I could not find any information in its website.  THANKS!!

發表於 08-9-6 11:18 |顯示全部帖子
You can apply anytime. see the web site (www.anfield.com.hk).

Fee: $5200+700(material fee) X 10 months

原帖由 pingbaby 於 08-9-6 11:01 發表
Dear all,

As my girl also want to apply for the K1 for the coming academic year 09/10, may I know the tuition fee of the kinder?

Besides, when will be the application period? I could not find any i ...

發表於 08-9-8 15:30 |顯示全部帖子
Hi workmama,
Today i saw some children crying.. maybe becoz it is Monday.. think kids will get used to school after a few days or weeks.. dun worry too much!

will u attend the Parents meeting on next wk? pity that we dun hv maid or relative in HK... and think school doesn't allow to bring kid there...

nice day!

Selina

原帖由 workmama 於 08-9-2 22:07 發表
Hi all,

My daughter goes to school 3 days already, teachers inform no need to have carers in school, my daughter like the school much...

Any sharing from you ?

發表於 08-9-9 23:35 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Mums,

There's a card in my daughter's handbook about the new school campus. Does it mean Anfield will move to Whampoa or they'll have a second campus?

發表於 08-9-10 14:23 |顯示全部帖子
Hi,
yah i also wondered the same qn.. actually Whampoa is nearer to my home, r we able to transfer to the new campus?

maybe we can ask the school abt it?

Selina
原帖由 VickyMum 於 08-9-9 23:35 發表
Dear Mums,

There's a card in my daughter's handbook about the new school campus. Does it mean Anfield will move to Whampoa or they'll have a second campus?

發表於 08-9-10 23:44 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 sunflowersg 於 08-9-10 14:23 發表
Hi,
yah i also wondered the same qn.. actually Whampoa is nearer to my home, r we able to transfer to the new campus?

maybe we can ask the school abt it?

Selina

my friend already checked with anfield and known that they will open a second campus..

發表於 08-9-11 19:42 |顯示全部帖子
Jennachan,

Thanks!

發表於 08-9-20 22:20 |顯示全部帖子
Hi, do anyone know the Primary 1 distribution of Anfield? Will it concentrates on International School? Can you name a few of it??

Many thanks...

發表於 08-10-11 07:49 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter has started settling well at Anfield after one month time. Since the first day, she has cried every morning and said she didn't want to go to school.  In fact, she enjoyed her school in Yew Chung (for her pre-nusery) and Tutor Time (for summer course)very much and so I was very worried of whether and when she would get used to her new school, Anfield, and also wonder what make her so resistent to Anfield. I talked to her Miss Anges and Miss Perry, and they both said that my daughter only cried at the beginning of the class and once I or my maid left school she just stopped crying.  After one month time, she no longer cries and tells me that she likes Anfield very much! I am so glad and in fact I find the activities in Anfield are very interesting. Kids should love them. Next week I will join the school field trip to post office. Let's get known to each other!

發表於 08-10-20 14:49 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Kongsun,

Noted that your daughter has been studing in Yew Chung and Tutor Time before joing Anfield. Could you share with us why you finially decided to choose Anfield instead of the other two?

Actually my son is now taking playgroup class at Tutor Time and I'm thinking of other choices like Anfield and Kingston.

Thanks for your sharing.

發表於 08-10-21 14:38 |顯示全部帖子

Anfield

Hi Kongsun,

Nice to talk with you.  My daughter is also studying Miss Angie and Miss Perry class.  They are caring teachers and also, my daughter is happy in Anfield.

Did you join the language assessments? what is the result ? Let's share

發表於 08-11-14 18:39 |顯示全部帖子
Hi all, my daughter will join their playgroup in Jan. Just wondering how long did it take for you to see progress in your kids' English/speaking abilities after joining the playgroup? Or is it mostly free play?

發表於 08-11-14 20:46 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Kongsun,

I also want to know the reason why you decide to let your daughter to study at Anfield ?  Can you share your view ? Thanks.

發表於 08-11-15 23:21 |顯示全部帖子
Just wonder if all of u go to school with the kids. My friend told me another story about Anfield. She came to HK 2 years ago from US. Anfield was the first school she chose. But the staff and teachers did not give her any good impression. So, she changed to other school after the 1st term.

原帖由 maymayho 於 08-11-14 20:46 發表
Hi Kongsun,

I also want to know the reason why you decide to let your daughter to study at Anfield ?  Can you share your view ? Thanks.