用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ESF TY mami,How's your kid's first day?
樓主: sillybabyq
go

ESF TY mami,How's your kid's first day? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 08-9-6 11:21 |只看該作者
My girl cried that I want to go to school on Saturday.

22#
發表於 08-9-6 19:50 |只看該作者
bbjan,
Orh, Gabrielle, the little girl.  My kid is Wilson, the boy with v short hair.

23#
發表於 08-9-10 18:44 |只看該作者
hi all moms,

can your child settle at school alone now?? my son still cried very badly even I just go to the toilet,teacher said all the children need to go to school without any accompany on next monday even they cry very badly~~~i am quite worry~~~

24#
發表於 08-9-10 21:48 |只看該作者
原帖由 sillybabyq 於 08-9-10 18:44 發表
hi all moms,

can your child settle at school alone now?? my son still cried very badly even I just go to the toilet,teacher said all the children need to go to school without any accompany on next mo ...

Similar to your case, he could play by himself most of the time.  Yet, once he wants to find me but I am not there around, he will cry.

25#
發表於 08-10-11 17:56 |只看該作者

Parent meeting before term break

Before the term break, the class teacher wants to talk to us (parents) in person. But we are busy and cannot take leave at the school time. Is it common practise for school? Will the teacher upset? Little bit worried about this.
Anyone has the same expenience?

26#
發表於 08-10-13 16:28 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

Hi Play,

When did the teach inform you to see them in school? I will go for the picnic day next week but I thought it's just an activities that they want the parents to participate, I don't know they will also speak to the parents.

27#
發表於 08-10-13 17:56 |只看該作者
Vvmum, for my daughter's class, picnic is this thur and parent's meeting will be arranged after term break.  by the way, isn't it term break holiday next week?? why your picnic day is next week?

Play, i think the teacher won't get upset if you can't arrange anyone to go for meeting, but you'll miss the chance to know more about your kid's performance in school, maybe try to ask the teacher to arrange a later appointment, so you/your husband can leave office a bit earlier to attend.  

原帖由 VVMUM 於 08-10-13 16:28 發表
Hi Play,

When did the teach inform you to see them in school? I will go for the picnic day next week but I thought it's just an activities that they want the parents to participate, I don't know they ...

28#
發表於 08-10-13 18:03 |只看該作者
thanks.
Our picnic day is Friday this week.
I will try to arrange another day to meet the teacher before term break. Because the principle call me today and urged me to see the class teacher.

How to said, the school do care the student very much. But it will give some pressure for the parent.

29#
發表於 08-10-13 19:27 |只看該作者
the principal did call you, that means they really care about the communication between parents and students, that's good if you can arrange another day. i think it's quite a good chance to talk to the teacher since i really want to know more about my daughter's school life, you know they are still too young to tell in details.
yes, you're right, it'll be pressure to get day off sometimes especially all of their activities are on weekdays, just try best la.......

原帖由 play 於 08-10-13 18:03 發表
thanks.
Our picnic day is Friday this week.
I will try to arrange another day to meet the teacher before term break. Because the principle call me today and urged me to see the class teacher.

How to  ...

30#
發表於 08-10-14 12:29 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

Hi Mirimiri,

Sorry it's my mistake to say the picnic day on next week, actually is this Thursday too. However, how did they inform you about the parents' meeting, I have not received any notice yet!

31#
發表於 08-10-14 13:57 |只看該作者
Hi,

According to the newsletter, a meeting with parents and teacher will be conduct after the term break.

原帖由 VVMUM 於 08-10-14 12:29 發表
Hi Mirimiri,

Sorry it's my mistake to say the picnic day on next week, actually is this Thursday too. However, how did they inform you about the parents' meeting, I have not received any notice yet! ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題