密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 冇資格入國際學校???
發新帖
查看: 2860|回覆: 13
go

冇資格入國際學校???

發表於 08-8-28 11:27 |顯示全部帖子
我老公個家姐對仔女係耀中到大嘅,個日我問佢有關國際學校嘅資料,因我想比我個細女行IS路,點知佢串咁同我講:"你讀到F.5,你想比個女行IS,你估唔使教呀?你跟本冇資格..."跟住就行左去....
唉,我而家好唔開心呀 ,究竟父母讀得書少係咪唔可以比仔女讀國際學校呢?
定係d好有$嘅人個nose係咪真係咁大呢?:;pppp:
咩唔係有$就可以比仔女讀咩?

發表於 08-8-28 17:57 |顯示全部帖子
廢話!好多名人,狀元,父母係文盲添,咪鬼理佢啦,喜歡IS咪go ahead幫女女apply囉.

發表於 08-8-28 18:49 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發表於 08-8-28 23:50 |顯示全部帖子
I think one little requirement may be applicable for parents putting kids to international schools...more relating to the communication between school and parents (like notices, using emails, meeting with teachers and principals, etc.) then likely English is used.  But if you're calling their adm office Chinese may still be used.  I found we do need to be able to use Eng confidently with the teachers if we need to see them and present problems or share how the kids are doing, etc.  I do not know if translation is available if we do not feel comfortable using Eng.  Then of course how good is our Eng can be another issue...as long as it's conversational and people can understand I think it's OK.

發表於 08-8-29 15:29 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter is studying in KJS of ESF.
I would like to share some of my experience with you.

In a parent' meeting, a Japanese mom talks with the class teacher with a very very limited English ( I don't want to use the wording --- poor). The teacher is very patient with good manner to response to the enquires in a very slow and clear voice.

If you would like your daughter to study IS and believes that it is good to her, please just go ahead. Your level of English is not worth to be concerned.

Just my two cents !

bbtung

[ 本帖最後由 bbtung 於 08-8-29 15:30 編輯 ]

發表於 08-8-29 15:45 |顯示全部帖子
Dear bb_lamlam,

I never think my son can study in I.S., I just try to apply it, now my son is very happy studying in  I.S.

My English is no good, that why I want my son can speak native English better than me.

If you never try, you never success.
please don't give up!

best regards!

leeleelee

原帖由 bb_lamlam 於 08-8-28 11:27 發表
我老公個家姐對仔女係耀中到大嘅,個日我問佢有關國際學校嘅資料,因我想比我個細女行IS路,點知佢串咁同我講:"你讀到F.5,你想比個女行IS,你估唔使教呀?你跟本冇資格..."跟住就行左去....
唉,我而家好唔開心呀 ...

[ 本帖最後由 leeleelee 於 08-8-29 16:04 編輯 ]

發表於 08-8-29 19:04 |顯示全部帖子
bb_lam,

Wooh, I think the un-educated person should be your sister in-law, if she told you off like that.

There is no need to even show any emotion to people with such a low standard. Just do whatever you think it is best for your kid like all other parents here in bk.

發表於 08-9-1 08:17 |顯示全部帖子
Dear bbtung,
Could you please kindly provide me with more info of the school that your daughter is studying? like school facilities, syllabus, teachers? thank you so much!
原帖由 bbtung 於 08-8-29 15:29 發表
My daughter is studying in KJS of ESF.
I would like to share some of my experience with you.

In a parent' meeting, a Japanese mom talks with the class teacher with a very very limited English ( I don ...

發表於 08-9-1 15:25 |顯示全部帖子
Don't worry.  Some of the parents have money to go to IS, it does not mean they had chance to receive such educations when they were young.  

You don't have to be told off by your sister-in-law.  Of course, some of those parents are similar to your sister-in-law but why should you care.

Once the school accept your kid, the school know the background of your family already.  So far, most of the IS.s look for students meet they requirements; of course, you have to pay their fees etc.  

Nevertheless, I have to warn you, some of the parents really look down on some parents & they judge them by outlook, money & education background.

I don't have much experience from a lot of IS (just my duaghter's school only) but I learn from parents from other IS.s; the schools are fair to every single students in the school but those 'problem parents' are the problem.  Their children are influenced by them; I found that the students so say hurting words but they did not mean it as they ere brought up by that way.  They did not have good parents to raise them, that's all.

IS.s welcome parents participate to the school a lot & you will be most welcome by the school & busy parents  (like me).

Want to get into IS, other than money, good English is important & you must plan ahead.

Yau Mum

發表於 08-9-1 19:24 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發表於 08-9-2 12:39 |顯示全部帖子
Haha! 你講得好呀! 由其是第2個point!
原帖由 thankful 於 08-8-28 18:49 發表
(1) 黃仁龍個老豆係賣雪糕, 佢咪一樣考入劍橋大學.  當估佢老豆無讀到F5, 這証明父母的程度不是一切.  
(2) 有$人不一定大鼻.  只有賤人先會咁同你講野.
(3) 我感覺你或許需要多D上BK, 了解多D國際學校的資料.

發表於 08-9-2 15:39 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Christmas,

My daughter is studying in Kowloon Junior School of English School Foundation.

即是英基的九龍小學。

bbtung

原帖由 Christmas 於 08-9-1 08:17 發表
Dear bbtung,
Could you please kindly provide me with more info of the school that your daughter is studying? like school facilities, syllabus, teachers? thank you so much!

發表於 08-9-6 12:27 |顯示全部帖子
Dear mami bbtung,

As I am also planning for the academic path of my little girl at the moment, may I know that which kinder that your girl studied? Besides, does KJS refer to the Beacon Hill Primary School?

THANKS!

pingbaby
原帖由 bbtung 於 08-9-2 15:39 發表
Dear Christmas,

My daughter is studying in Kowloon Junior School of English School Foundation.

即是英基的九龍小學。

bbtung

發表於 08-9-9 16:46 |顯示全部帖子
多謝咁多位媽咪意見,我決定左比亞女行IS嘅路啦...以後有關IS嘅問題,我會上bk問你地,唔會問佢架啦...雖然我英文係有限公司,但我相信唔會影響個女讀書嘅...