用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 How's the interview of the Kingston International sc ...
發新帖
查看: 2229|回覆: 5
go

How's the interview of the Kingston International school? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-8-27 20:00 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
I want to apply the Kingston International school for my son in K1, how's the interview?English interview? because my English is "Company Ltd."
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-8-27 23:37 |只看該作者
i sat the interview for pre nursery class, probably not much stress as victoria kindergarten interview, first you and your child sat in a room, toy are available for the child, then one woman who speak cantonese , she  talked  about the school and went around the school after that she leaved the one english native teacher would come and asked you about your kids forexample,any allergy ,,and that is,,
actually, i think they ask you to come for the interview , you already accepted,,but they want to know more about your child only,

3#
發表於 08-8-28 11:29 |只看該作者

回覆 # 的文章

Thank you so much, this is very useful....tks again!!

4#
發表於 08-8-28 11:31 |只看該作者
I want to ask you one more thing, one by one interview or group interview, tks..

原帖由 Kay_BChloe 於 08-8-27 23:37 發表
i sat the interview for pre nursery class, probably not much stress as victoria kindergarten interview, first you and your child sat in a room, toy are available for the child, then one woman who spea ...

5#
發表於 08-8-28 23:41 |只看該作者
you 're welcome

one by one interview,, don't worry, , by the way. i think daddy and mommy go together with the baby is better..

6#
發表於 08-8-30 21:50 |只看該作者
In fact, they are going to offer your kid a place if they call you for interview. The so called interview is just a brief understanding of your kid by the school, they are not going to test anything.  So no worry.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題