go

韓國國際学校 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-4-28 22:50 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
請問有沒有家長有小朋友在韓國國際学校讀?請問有什麼comment?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-4-29 08:11 |只看該作者
My friend's son was studied there before, she said the standard is lower than ESF and most of students are happy with their school life.

3#
發表於 08-4-30 02:31 |只看該作者
Where has her son gone now? My son has been in International school since kindergarten but due to his shy character, no other school accept him.

4#
發表於 08-4-30 16:01 |只看該作者
ESF, she said some of the parents keep applying ESF while the kids are studing in the Korean International school.

5#
發表於 08-5-5 18:23 |只看該作者
原文章由 twosonsma 於 08-4-30 16:01 發表
ESF, she said some of the parents keep applying ESF while the kids are studing in the Korean International school.

CAN YOU TELL ME HOW MUCH IS THE SCHOOL FEE AND DO WE NEED TO PAID ANY EXTRA.

THE TEACHER IS CARING OR NOT.

6#
發表於 08-10-13 01:24 |只看該作者
Currently, my son is attending 蘇浙幼稚園 (local stream), but I am thinking to let my son to switch to either 蘇浙國際部, or Korean International School (Primary section) the coming year.  I realize that they do teach Manadrin every day, however, they'll teach simplified chinese characters, which I do concern about it as I have not yet decided whether I will send my son to a local school or an international school.  I was recommended that we could let our kids to do Kumon Chinese and Math to prepare them in case if we need to switch them back to a local school.  I went to their school gate a few days ago, I did see the students in good manner, either on streets talking to each other in English or buying snacks at CIrcle K.  Regarding the standard, I don't know too much about it, but I do think their conducts are quite good.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題