密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 E.nopi Math
發新帖
查看: 5128|回覆: 8
go

E.nopi Math

發表於 08-4-13 16:57 |顯示全部帖子
Any parent here know or have experience about E.nopi Math ?

My friend is exploring the Math class for her 8 years old son, studying in international school. She is choosing among Kumon, Serlin, Olympics and E.nopi. But we have very little knowledge about these especially E.nopi. But seems it's uprising.

Any comment / advice, please ?

Ruby

發表於 08-4-15 10:02 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #1 Ruby1219 的文章

My daughter study in IS and she is 10 years old, we took Kumon before, she can not get use of it. For Serlin, I think is too hard for my daughter, because is in Chinese Maths, she can not understand. Olympics is so different from the school teaching method, some of her friends took the class and think it only make them more confuse, and E.nopi she have some foreign classmates took the class and tell her the class is very interesting and useful. But the class is in Repulse Bay, which is too far for me, does any one know as if any center have this course in Causeway Bay

發表於 08-4-15 10:17 |顯示全部帖子
Dear NLai,

I got leaflet from a centre in CWB, in which they provide E.nopi Math. Also, I saw E.nopi centre in Ma On Shan. So, I think they are like Kumon and Serlin and Olympics that you can find many centres across HK. Also, I remember Tin Ping also provides E.nopi apart from Abacus and Olypmics Math.

Btw, my friend puts her son into Serlin. She said Serlin provides English teaching. Her son is studying in IS too.

Ruby

發表於 08-4-15 16:24 |顯示全部帖子
www.enopi.com

You may find different centres on the top of right hand side.

發表於 08-4-16 09:12 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 mrsho 於 08-4-15 16:24 發表
www.enopi.com

You may find different centres on the top of right hand side.

wa thank you so much so useful...I will call Causeway bay center, and will let you know the stautus later...

發表於 08-4-16 09:15 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 Ruby1219 於 08-4-15 10:17 發表
Dear NLai,

I got leaflet from a centre in CWB, in which they provide E.nopi Math. Also, I saw E.nopi centre in Ma On Shan. So, I think they are like Kumon and Serlin and Olympics that you can find m ...

Yes, we find the web and it shows all the center in HK, I will call the center and will have more idea, thanks, by the way, what about your friend's son comment about Serlin, he like it or not? if the kid dont like the class, is very waste of money to do it....just like I did Kumon before..waste time and money for myself and princess, they feel it very borning...

發表於 08-4-16 11:16 |顯示全部帖子
Hi NLai,

I did not ask my friend for her son's comments.

My son learned Abacus Maths for almost 3 years before. He does like it although he occasionally complained about the homework (they international school students are not used to do homework !). Now that we have moved house and I have to re-arrange his extra curricular activities. I want to explore other kinds of maths course for him.

My friend still prefers to put her son in Kumon Maths as the centre is very near to her home ! I do not agree with this but that's her choice.

Cheers,
Ruby

原文章由 NLai 於 08-4-16 09:15 發表

Yes, we find the web and it shows all the center in HK, I will call the center and will have more idea, thanks, by the way, what about your friend's son comment about Serlin, he like it or not? if t ...

發表於 08-4-16 11:47 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #1 Ruby1219 的文章

Dear Ruby,
Thank you your info.
I call the E.nopi center today, they say the course is 30 mins/week, they will provide exercise to kids, HK$600 per month, +HK& 100 for Enopi first time non refundale fee.  Kind like Kumon, but according to that lady say, exercise is different rom Kumon, I will try this saturday for my 2 kids, and will let you know more details...
you can check this web, is ver useful....
www.enopi.com

發表於 08-4-17 20:08 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 NLai 於 08-4-16 11:47 發表
Dear Ruby,
Thank you your info.
I call the E.nopi center today, they say the course is 30 mins/week, they will provide exercise to kids, HK$600 per month, +HK& 100 for Enopi first time non refundale  ...

Hi NLai:

Would you mind to share with me which center in CWB that you will go this Saturday (you can PM me) and can you please let me know how do you feel about the course and the teachers there?  I'm letting my daughter to join the Kumon math trial classes and would like to compare it with Enopi. Kumon seems to be good at having the child to be self-discipline, but indeed I'm a little concerned on the repetition without developing the critical thinking part.

Thanks

daisy17772