密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 唐寶寶媽媽可否指教?
發新帖
查看: 3913|回覆: 6
go

[唐氏] 唐寶寶媽媽可否指教?

發表於 08-3-31 09:12 |顯示全部帖子
好想問曾懷有唐寶寶的媽媽,你們在懷胎初期有否感到特別不適,或容易作小產?本人現已懷胎15wk,一直以來都沒什麼不適,也從沒作小產,但做oscar的結果是超高危(1:19),而且是與驗血結果不理想有關,所以很擔心。

發表於 08-3-31 12:14 |顯示全部帖子
懷著唐寶寶不會有什麼不適,也不會特別容易作小產,跟平常懷孕無異。Oscar結果其實不太準確,高危後來無事的、低危結果出事的,兩樣都有,抽羊水驗最準。高危也不代表中招,隨遇而安!祝福你!
原文章由 takyuet 於 08-3-31 09:12 發表
好想問曾懷有唐寶寶的媽媽,你們在懷胎初期有否感到特別不適,或容易作小產?本人現已懷胎15wk,一直以來都沒什麼不適,也從沒作小產,但做oscar的結果是超高危(1:19),而且是與驗血結果不理想有關,所以很擔心。 ...

發表於 08-4-1 10:36 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #2 catca 的文章

謝謝你的意見,我也將會抽羊水,不過現在心情仍是很不安,也要作好決定,因結果如是positive的話,到那時便要在很短時間內決定如何處理。

發表於 08-4-1 20:08 |顯示全部帖子
當然希望你bb無事,衷心祝福你一切平安!
但如果真係出事,也請你多了解一下唐寶寶才作決定,求求你不要倉卒判他死刑。
原文章由 takyuet 於 08-4-1 10:36 發表
謝謝你的意見,我也將會抽羊水,不過現在心情仍是很不安,也要作好決定,因結果如是positive的話,到那時便要在很短時間內決定如何處理。

發表於 08-4-2 12:12 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #4 catca 的文章

I have actually found out a lot about the Down's babies.  I have also read your blog and  a few more blog's of mothers who have Down's babies.  I think it is really a difficult decision to make.  Up till now, my baby is already 15 wks and I find that it its existence is more and more real to me.  But I am really not sure if I have the ability to raise a baby with such developmentaly problems since my husband also has some chronic illness which is like an alarm bomb.  So I think it's really a hard time for me and my family.
Thanks anyway for your advice.  I know you love your third baby as much as your other children.  Hope your baby can grow up healthily and happily!

發表於 08-4-2 12:34 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks for your sharing. 'Down' babies come with a good cause. Who knows what they'll bring to a family? Maybe not another atomic bomb, but brighter days?... To me, they should actually be called 'Up' babies for they lift up your spirit and teach you how to live life to the fullest. You're quite right that I love baby Janet as much as my other children, cuz she's just like any other child, or maybe even more precious. Anyway, best of luck to u!
原文章由 takyuet 於 08-4-2 12:12 發表
I have actually found out a lot about the Down's babies.  I have also read your blog and  a few more blog's of mothers who have Down's babies.  I think it is really a difficult decision to make.  Up t ...

發表於 08-4-2 13:29 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Takyuet,
Catca講得好啱呀,我個細女都是唐寶寶,出世後先知道的,她而家有5個月大了,雖然她是一個唐寶寶,但她跟其他bb無分別呵,事實上有了我細女後,我係佢身上學會很多,她亦帶給我們一家人開心快樂,我地都好愛佢架! 當然,我都好尊重你既決定,不過你有咩問題,可隨時搵我地架,我地亦好樂意幫你架o 祝福你!