密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 YCIS vs VICTORIA
樓主: misskwokwok
go

YCIS vs VICTORIA [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 08-9-21 11:40 |只看該作者
My daughter was studying in Victoria HH campus pre nursary class last year, it was wonderful school I can say, my daughter was very happy in her school life in Victoria, the teacher is excellent and caring of student, my girl  learnt a lot from the course.

this year she will transfer to Scared Heart, because of SHCK is famous local school and provide guarantee offer for primary seat.  We are so appreciated for Victoria's effort for my daugther, personally I am highly recommend Victoria for all parents.

22#
發表於 08-9-25 22:43 |只看該作者
原帖由 misskwokwok 於 08-9-2 12:48 發表
Thank you so so much of your sharing, that was all what I heard about YC's primary and Secondary, that's why I am thinking to put my little girl to Victoria's kinder, that thinking V's primary and sec ...

My two kids are studying at V's primary,  in lower primary and upper primary. They like the school very much and learn happily.

Most of V's primary curriculum is based on HK local school but the teaching method is like IS. They emphasis on teaching students how to learn, not what to learn. The workload is between local school and IS.

However, V's primary no longer offer through-train to V's kindergarten students this year due to limit of places.

23#
發表於 08-9-30 09:37 |只看該作者
Hi A88 and hoboy,

thank you for all your comments, I am looking forward to send my girl to V, and see her smiling face at school!  I really dream her to have a happy learning school life.  

hobby,
ar.... I was thinking to let her go onto "train" through primary then Secondary.... but as you said, it's no longer for the V's kinder's students, cos the limited spaces?  So do we have to go through interviews again?  and do you know the ratio of the kinder to the primary spaces?  thank you so much!

24#
發表於 08-10-5 00:45 |只看該作者
原帖由 misskwokwok 於 08-9-30 09:37 發表
Hi A88 and hoboy,

thank you for all your comments, I am looking forward to send my girl to V, and see her smiling face at school!  I really dream her to have a happy learning school life.  

hobby,
a ...

misskwokkwok,

The admission of V's primary for the year 09-10 requires interview for V's kindergarten students. There are only 5 classes in primary each year (each class max 28 students) but there are more than 5 kindergarten campus. Last year, the through-train applicants were more than expected and the school opened 7 P1 classes. The new campus was not planned to accommodate so many students. The playground is very crowded during recess now. That's why it's impossible to provide through-train to all kindergarten students after that....

25#
發表於 08-10-8 09:53 |只看該作者
Hoboy, thank you.

原帖由 hoboy 於 08-10-5 00:45 發表

misskwokkwok,

The admission of V's primary for the year 09-10 requires interview for V's kindergarten students. There are only 5 classes in primary each year (each class max 28 students) but there  ...

26#
發表於 08-10-23 14:19 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

27#
發表於 10-12-27 19:22 |只看該作者
各位媽咪, 請問有無new comments?

[ 本帖最後由 evacalbee 於 10-12-30 06:39 編輯 ]

28#
發表於 11-1-2 09:53 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

29#
發表於 11-1-9 23:18 |只看該作者
sllee, which V campus did your son go to? thanks!

30#
發表於 11-1-12 22:54 |只看該作者
was your son in 兩文三語班 or 英語/普通話班 ?  actually, what's the difference between them?

原帖由 sllee 於 11-1-2 09:53 發表
It's hard to tell which school is better. Victoria has so many campus. It really depends.

My son studied from PN to K2 in Victoria. He got an excellent training in Mandarin. Now, he studies in ESF ( ...

醒目開學勳章

31#
發表於 11-1-17 22:33 |只看該作者
My son is studying at Victoria, he is K1 now.  I don't believe that there is one victoria better than the others, cos the teachers got rotated around!!!  
兩文三語班 = Three teachers in the classroom at the same time, one speaking English, one in Cantonese, and the other one in PTH.

英語/普通話班 = Just two languages used in the class.

32#
發表於 11-1-18 22:17 |只看該作者
mrshoho

may i know the school time of PM class in victoria.  i am not able to find such information on their website. thx.

in causeway bay campus, E/P class is in the afternoon only.  it's a really dilemma.  i love E/P class but don't prefer PM class for my little boy ah.

原帖由 mrshoho 於 11-1-17 22:33 發表
My son is studying at Victoria, he is K1 now.  I don't believe that there is one victoria better than the others, cos the teachers got rotated around!!!  
兩文三語班 = Three teachers in the classroom  ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題