搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Mandarin Teacher in HK Island side
發新帖
查看: 1695|回覆: 8
go

Mandarin Teacher in HK Island side [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-3-15 18:08 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
We are moving to HK Island side in end March, am looking for good Mandarin teacher (from Beijing) to teach my son and his friend together, 1 to 2 times a week. Either conduce in our flat or do it in the teacher's place. Anyway has good recommendation ? My son is Year 3 now in international school.

Thanks
Ruby
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-3-16 21:15 |只看該作者

回覆 #1 Ruby1219 的文章

go to www.languagemama.com, they give you lots of tutor choice, you can check it by youself, is a good method for mandarine teacher, or in causeway bay, one school call better chinese, normally is for international student learning mandarine, check their web site.

3#
發表於 08-3-17 21:51 |只看該作者
Thank you NLai. I had a look at the website but honestly, I don't trust much this kind of commercial website.

Any moms have experience with good Mandarin teacher that can refer to me ?

Thanks a lot.

Ruby

原文章由 NLai 於 08-3-16 21:15 發表
go to www.languagemama.com, they give you lots of tutor choice, you can check it by youself, is a good method for mandarine teacher, or in causeway bay, one school call better chinese, normally is for ...

4#
發表於 08-3-20 14:09 |只看該作者
I have one and she is in Causeway Bay.  Very caring and experienced.  Let me PM her info to you and you talk to her to check out.  My son is with her for two years now.
;-)

醒目開學勳章

5#
發表於 08-3-20 22:34 |只看該作者
lemonnosugar,

Would you pls PM me as well?  Thx

原文章由 lemonnosugar 於 08-3-20 14:09 發表
I have one and she is in Causeway Bay.  Very caring and experienced.  Let me PM her info to you and you talk to her to check out.  My son is with her for two years now.

6#
發表於 08-4-9 14:25 |只看該作者
Lemonnosugar,
Would you please PM me also? Thanks!

7#
發表於 08-4-16 22:27 |只看該作者

普通话中文老师

你好!

我是普通话中文老师,北京人,硕士学历,关于儿童学普通话,刚好我在家里给3-6岁的小孩开设了一个国语普通话经典诵读班。效果还不错,你有兴趣可以带孩子来试一下,时间是每周1-周5,每天下午3:30-5:30.

你有几个孩子要学呢?我也可以专门为他们安排一个课程计划,我住上环,可以到我家上课,也可上门教学,据我的经验,3岁的小孩学语言是黄金时期,所以千万不要错过,要注意每天给他大量灌输准确优美的语言信息。

我儿子5岁多了,一口非常纯正甜美的普通话,语言表达已经相当丰富了,平时让你的孩子和他多在一起玩,练习普通话也不错啊

我的理念是让孩子从小大量听、阅读、朗诵“最优美、最经典、最具智慧”的中文读物,抑制垃圾语言,“腹有诗书气自华”,这样的孩子不仅能从小养成准确、精练、优美的口头及书面表达方式,思维敏捷、口齿伶俐清晰。而且最重要的是培养孩子美感和典雅的气质,增加智慧,强化记忆力和理解能力,对提高整体学习能力也是大有好处的。

孩子是一张白纸,学习潜能和吸收力是成人无法想象的,我们每天灌输一定是最好最经典的东西,这些都会成为他生命的一部分,将来在学习,工作、待人接物自然运用出来,我深信,经典的阅读能成长为孩子内在的精神力量,从而促进儿童基本素质的形成。

我的教学方式是:精心选择古今中外经典优美的诗词、歌谣、歌曲、故事、散文等,以诵读、讲故事、角色扮演游戏的方式,生动有趣,朗朗上口。

如果你有其它的要求,也可以提出来。
请联络我:常老师  98790377

原文章由 Ruby1219 於 08-3-15 18:08 發表
We are moving to HK Island side in end March, am looking for good Mandarin teacher (from Beijing) to teach my son and his friend together, 1 to 2 times a week. Either conduce in our flat or do it in t ...

8#
發表於 08-4-17 11:02 |只看該作者

回覆 #4 lemonnosugar 的文章

lemonnosugar,
Can you please PM me too?

9#
發表於 08-4-17 16:00 |只看該作者

一个好方法

其实光是在外面上课,回到家不练也是没用的,告诉你一个好方法,每天放碟给孩子听,每天早上起床时,吃饭时、睡觉前、甚至洗脸刷牙穿衣的时候都放给他听,孩子很自然地就吸收了,效果非常好。

就好象我儿子,5岁了,每天早上7:30他还没起床,我就放古诗词和论语诗经给他听,一直到他去上学,要有选择地反复放给他听,现在才一个礼拜左右,长篇唐诗《琵琶行》已经能顺下来了,我没要求他背诵,他自然就学会,还时不时用上两句,比如诗中“大珠小珠落玉盘”他说:妈妈,以后我叫你大珠吧,我就是小珠了,小小年已经相当有文采,上次在花店捡到一个小花苞,他喜欢得不得了,还给起了个名字叫:小红精灵。

中午和晚上吃饭的时候,放的是《小喇叭》(儿童广播)和《欢乐三国志》,小喇叭不仅有好听的故事,还有很多道理和知识,三国志以非常有趣的方式讲述历史故事。

其它还包括《小学生课文》《睡前故事》等等,音乐歌谣还有英文故事,总之是只要不用动脑的时间就放个不停,现在不仅表达能力超强,而且小脑瓜里的东西可多啦!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題