教育王國

標題: 有無加拿大國際的家長? [打印本頁]

作者: oneonemama    時間: 15-9-25 08:25     標題: 有無加拿大國際的家長?

小孩喜歡上學嗎?老師質數如何?
我plan仔仔先讀anfield, 然後再考cndis, 如果入到K, 係咪直上小學?

作者: random_dad    時間: 15-9-25 08:53

oneonemama 發表於 15-9-25 08:25
小孩喜歡上學嗎?老師質數如何?
我plan仔仔先讀anfield, 然後再考cndis, 如果入到K, 係咪直上小學?

Not trying to be fear mongering, but with the issues of CDNIS this past year between parents, teachers, and the administration, is it a wise choice, especially when there are so many IS out there?
作者: oneonemama    時間: 15-9-25 09:15     標題: 引用:Quote:oneonemama+發表於+15-9-25+08:25+小

原帖由 random_dad 於 15-09-25 發表
Not trying to be fear mongering, but with the issues of CDNIS this past year between parents, teache ...
As my son has Canadian passport and we plan to move back to Canada when he is 10 years old
Any other international school will u suggest?

作者: random_dad    時間: 15-9-25 09:25

oneonemama 發表於 15-9-25 09:15
As my son has Canadian passport and we plan to move back to Canada when he is 10 years old
Any othe ...
CDNIS, Delia, and CAIS are the three that I am aware of that uses a Canadian curriculum, either Ontario or Alberta.
作者: Jane1983    時間: 15-9-25 10:00

吾係用家,不過識好多朋友的仔女讀緊。考到reception,係直上小學的。

讀IS的小朋友,多數鍾意返學的,Cndis亦吾例外。老師質素或者近一、兩年事件對校務的影響,聽埋吾少,但我吾係用家,就不多講了。
作者: oneonemama    時間: 15-9-25 10:52     標題: 引用:Quote:oneonemama+發表於+15-9-25+09:15+As

CDNIS, Delia, and CAIS are the three that I am aware of that uses a Canadian curriculum, either Onta ...
如果讀anfield, 考到cais的機會高嗎?

作者: oneonemama    時間: 15-9-25 10:56     標題: 引用:吾係用家,不過識好多朋友的仔女讀緊。考到

原帖由 Jane1983 於 15-09-25 發表
吾係用家,不過識好多朋友的仔女讀緊。考到reception,係直上小學的。

讀IS的小朋友,多數鍾意返學的,Cnd ...
我只係想仔仔可以有個快樂童年
其實我鍾意anfield細校,小班教學。因為仔仔比較慢熱,小班啱佢性格。
但始終anfield小學太新,而且唔係行IB, 怕返canada難銜接呀!

作者: random_dad    時間: 15-9-25 11:26

本帖最後由 random_dad 於 15-9-25 11:26 編輯
oneonemama 發表於 15-9-25 10:52
如果讀anfield, 考到cais的機會高嗎?

My perception is with CAIS, it doesn't matter which kindergarten your child comes from.  English is the primary factor, although if your child "warms up slowly" then I think whether CAIS or any other IS, that may be what poses the biggest challenge during the interview.  Your passport holding status will be an advantage.

CAIS is Alberta curriculum, and definitely small class sizes (20-21 in Primary).  But I think you're overthinking the problem, because with the education level the way it is in Canada, I doubt any IS in HK would be behind that of the public schools in Canada.  I think realistically, any child should transition favorably from an HK school to a Canadian public school, unless you're thinking Canadian private.  I'd worry about the culture shift more than school academics, although not much you can do about the culture shift, and only more of an issue if transitioning at a later age.

作者: Jane1983    時間: 15-9-25 11:42

回覆 oneonemama 的帖子

三間學校都有school tour的,去睇吓。
因為你的要求係想小朋友有個愉快童年,吾係講學術、講成績,更應該親身去感受吓。

作者: poonseelai    時間: 15-9-25 11:49     標題: 回覆:有無加拿大國際的家長?

CDNIS会否有很多老師因之前事件走仍未知, 之前報導話大部分老師在2014年尾已續約, 到期時会否多变动未知。 如你孩子10歲左右走, 相信影響不大, PYP鼓勵多閱讀和探索, 孩子會開心

作者: annayu    時間: 15-9-25 14:00     標題: 引用:回覆+oneonemama+的帖子 三間學校都有scho

回覆 oneonemama 的帖子

三間學校都有school tour的,去睇吓。
請教:如果收到offer才request school tour是否可行?
其實,school tour會遇到老師評分家長嗎?可以帶小朋友去嗎?
如果是這樣,先去school tour 似乎較好。
請指教。謝謝!

作者: Jane1983    時間: 15-9-25 14:04

回覆 annayu 的帖子

School tour和admissions的報名或考核係分開的,先去参觀,聽吓、了解吓好d。
作者: annayu    時間: 15-9-25 17:50     標題: 引用:回覆+annayu+的帖子 School+tour和admissi

回覆 annayu 的帖子

School tour和admissions的報名或考核係分開的,先去参觀,聽吓、了解吓好d。 ...
謝謝!

作者: oneonemama    時間: 15-9-25 23:21     標題: 引用:+本帖最後由+random_dad+於+15-9-25+11:26+

本帖最後由 random_dad 於 15-9-25 11:26 編輯
Thanks! 但我真係有考慮比仔仔返加拿大讀私校的

作者: oneonemama    時間: 15-9-25 23:22     標題: 引用:回覆+annayu+的帖子 School+tour和admissi

回覆 annayu 的帖子

School tour和admissions的報名或考核係分開的,先去参觀,聽吓、了解吓好d。 ...
Yes, 我會實地考察嘅

作者: jolalee    時間: 15-9-27 15:27

本帖最後由 jolalee 於 15-10-5 02:35 編輯

Last year my son started at Reception. He has the most loving teacher and he loves school everyday. This year in Prep he happens to have one of the most academically demanding teacher, who is somewhat new this year (but have taught in CDNIS several years ago and just came back to HK). My son feared going school for a week or so, but have over come it and even say good things about her now. Moreover, he begin to love writing. He'd come home, grab a piece of paper and starts to make name lists & 'number city' etc. He's beginning to read as well although i didn't give him much tuition outside of the school. [New note: we just experienced a super long weekend, and since everyone is the house was sick, we didn't do much. My son told me he miss school a lot and asked me if he can go tomorrow. I'm glad he came around to liking his new, very strict teacher.]

As long as the child does not have too much trouble in school, it's basically through-train all the way to high school graduation. I do hear that at grade 7, many IS students including those at CDNIS would play 'musical chair'. However, if you are planning to leave by then it's not an issue you need to worry about. I hope the above addressed your questions.
作者: jolalee    時間: 15-9-27 16:01

本帖最後由 jolalee 於 15-10-3 07:42 編輯
random_dad 發表於 15-9-25 08:53
Not trying to be fear mongering, but with the issues of CDNIS this past year between parents, teache ...

I was one of the parents who was shocked with the issues when it first broke out, but as I dug deeper and deeper I realized it is nothing but politics (two groups of governors / ex-governors fighting for the toy that is CDNIS). The media and social media was dragged into it by one group and made the problems sound much bigger than it really was. Anyhow most of the group unhappy with the situation has left, so hopefully things will be back to normal soon.

As to the level of education, the existing governing body does notice it is academically not as strong as the super top schools and wants to push for a more balanced program. Personally I do not mind as it saves me from the need to give my child additional tuitions after school in the long run. They do claim though that they will not change the existing culture of the school. Whether that is true or not, and whether the teachers will stay for their next contracts or not are all speculations at this point.

Our family had the choice to leave for another school after the politics broke out (due to my son's month of birth, HKIS gave us the interview and the offer a year later than CDNIS). However, after careful analysis I still find CDNIS to be our prime choice, just that we'd keep an eye out in case the school does turn for the worse. So far this year we are quite happy with our experiences.

作者: random_dad    時間: 15-9-29 10:04

oneonemama 發表於 15-9-25 23:21
What's the difference between private school in HK or in Canada then?  Typically, if people migrate back to Canada, it's either for job reason, or for school cost reasons.  For your time frame of 5-6 years, job reason is unlikely (who can plan that far?), and for school, people leave HK to Canada to put them in public so that the costs are lower compared to private here, or to get them out of the public system in HK.  If you are going to put them in (more expensive) private in Canada, why not just leave them in a good IS in HK all the way through?
作者: Congee_Noodle    時間: 15-9-30 17:13

jolalee 發表於 15-9-27 16:01
I was one of the parents who was shocked with the issues when it first broke out, but as I dug deep ...

I am a new parent at CDNIS. Before I decided to accept the offer from CDNIS, I had the same concerns as most others about the political issues of the school. However, after I understood more about the issues and facts, I found that, as jolalee said, it's nothing really big. Many reports in the media amplified what're actually happening. Some of the reports were even misleading. After considering the school as a whole, I still decided to let my child to study at CDNIS.

After the school started, I have found that the teachers are nice and the school programme is good for children too. The culture in the school is still nice. I believe that it's a good choice to let my child studies here. My child loves the school so much. He used to say that he didn't want to go to new school (I,e. CDNIS); however, after just a few days of school, he loved it. He is happy to going school everyday now and can't stop to share with me about school. Of cuz, no one knows what will happen in the future but until this moment, I think CDNIS is not a bad choice.      

作者: jolalee    時間: 15-10-2 21:22

本帖最後由 jolalee 於 15-10-2 21:24 編輯
Congee_Noodle 發表於 15-9-30 17:13
I am a new parent at CDNIS. Before I decided to accept the offer from CDNIS, I had the same concern ...

To be honest I find the school culture has swung to the more serious side this year (in comparison with the first year we were there), which in a way is actually better. Last year I had a feeling the school was too 'loose', some teachers came to play, not to teach.

From what I gathered, this situation has been simmering under the rug for years under the previous administration, and the new one is there to perform 'house cleaning'. The resistance used the media to put a bad name to the school in hopes of stopping it from happening. In the end the school had to deal a strong hand to the core group to prevent matters from getting worse.

I think the teachers are a bit up tight at the beginning of this year. The students still have lots of fun though, and the learning environment is better. In due time I hope the atmosphere will return to a more balanced state. In many organizations I've experienced, the team spirit and the work spirit often has such similar clashes. The pendulum is swinging to the other side now, and it is my hope that the school will find the right balance in due time.

作者: jolalee    時間: 15-10-3 07:37

本帖最後由 jolalee 於 15-10-6 07:26 編輯
oneonemama 發表於 15-9-25 23:21

如果打算回加拿大讀私校的話,CDNIS的確可以選擇。多年前我做research時看到CDNIS的成績跟所有加拿大學校比較是top的,受歡迎程度不俗。當然新情況要過幾年才知。

另外要清楚mass intake現在改早了。以前CDNIS pre-reception (k1) 收40人, 然後 reception (k2) 加收80人, preparatory (k3) 加收5人,所以reception考進去最易入。現在 pre-reception收多兩班,而 reception 總人數冇變,即 PR 同R 的收生數目大致對換,所以如果PR入唔到,R入相繼較難入了。有加藉䕶照幫助未必最大,最緊要看 interview 表現。

作者: oneonemama    時間: 15-10-4 12:30     標題: 引用:+本帖最後由+jolalee+於+15-10-3+07:40+編

原帖由 jolalee 於 15-10-03 發表
本帖最後由 jolalee 於 15-10-3 07:40 編輯
Thanks for your information!
想問下入你小朋友考pre-k 之前,有無返playgroup?
Actually, my son is attending anfield's playgroup, do u think it is good enough for preparing him for the interview?
Actually, I do worry about the interview.... As my boy needs long time for warm up....

作者: jolalee    時間: 15-10-5 02:01

Anfield playgroup should be fine.

My son was in a playgroup and then K1 equivalent in the same school, surrounded by mostly Caucasian classmates (his school was in Discovery Bay). We spoke to him mainly in English before age 3. However, I know some families who do speak to their kids in Cantonese and they are in as well (whether they have some other priorities or not, i do not know), but yeah, everyone went to a different school beforehand: Kingston, Woodlands, TT, PIPS, Montessori, Starter, KCIS etc etc. I'm sure there are kids from Anfield as well.
作者: oneonemama    時間: 15-10-5 02:10     標題: 引用:Anfield+playgroup+should+be+fine.+My+son

原帖由 jolalee 於 15-10-05 發表
Anfield playgroup should be fine.

My son was in a playgroup and then K1 equivalent in the same sch ...
Most playgroup with Caucasian classmate is all far far away from home, and it takes around an hour for traffic

作者: jolalee    時間: 15-10-5 02:31

本帖最後由 jolalee 於 15-10-5 02:36 編輯

回覆 oneonemama 的帖子

An hour! Wow, that'd be too far. We used to live in Tung Chung (with an expat community already), but we like the unique school that happens to be in Dbay. By bus it was about 30 minutes door-to-door, just the max amount of traveling for kindergarten aged kids.

Anfield is good though, so just ensure he has sufficient native English exposure. At this age it's all parallel play anyway.

作者: HKTHK    時間: 15-10-5 11:54

回覆 jolalee 的帖子

Interesting perspective. From afar as an outsider, don't see how that jibes with the facts
作者: jolalee    時間: 15-10-5 23:27

本帖最後由 jolalee 於 15-10-5 23:30 編輯

回覆 HKTHK 的帖子

Yup, the media reports were basically one sided, and many parents including myself were notified of the 'problem' from that side as well. Only those who were willing to talk to everyone and kept asking questions realize that, the facts were subject to interpretations.

As with most conflicts, neither side was wholly 'right'. Politics.

Unfortunately, teachers & parents were dragged into it.

作者: Ming_Yan    時間: 15-10-5 23:52

jolalee 發表於 15-10-2 21:22
To be honest I find the school culture has swung to the more serious side this year (in comparison  ...
My son is in grade 9 now and he came to CDNIS at grade 7 from La Salle primary school.He enjoys going to school and he loves most of the teachers. I feel the teachers are full of passion and they are very professional.   My son told me the teachers are very patient to explain anything he did not understand.
I was quite worry last year and had had a thought that whether it is a right choice to change him to CDNIS, after I gathered more information from different parties, I had the same conclusion as above.
I hope the school will be on the right track very soon.

作者: Congee_Noodle    時間: 15-10-8 00:31     標題: 引用:+本帖最後由+jolalee+於+15-10-2+21:24+編

原帖由 jolalee 於 15-10-02 發表
本帖最後由 jolalee 於 15-10-2 21:24 編輯
Thanks for your sharing!!! I am new here, so I am not able to compare with the situation before. If as of what you have said, I think it's really a good change. I feel quite well with the class this year and I can feel the passion of teaching from the teachers.

作者: jolalee    時間: 15-10-8 14:40

回覆 Congee_Noodle 的帖子

The teachers have always been passionate in our school. It's just more balanced this year ;)

作者: nicohjchen    時間: 15-12-7 15:10

回覆 jolalee 的帖子

thanks for sharing! we will be having an interview of Pre reception next Jan!
作者: Jacktheking    時間: 16-6-5 09:20

How does the Chinese class standard like when compare to local schools and other international school? Thank you!
作者: Choochootrain    時間: 16-6-5 10:34     標題: 回覆:有無加拿大國際的家長?

Sorry, 我係新mami, I want to know more about Chinese level and 校風 too,

作者: type409    時間: 16-6-6 02:09     標題: 回覆:有無加拿大國際的家長?

小學中文程度大概落後於本地學校兩至三年 (最高級既中文班)。中學唔清楚。

不能同IS比,間間唔同。

作者: Jane1983    時間: 16-6-6 09:44

學校日日有中文堂,但整個小學有評估,無考試,所以,吾係話學生到幾年班,中文大致會達到怎樣的程度。學生有中文水平好皮毛的(尤其較大才由加國或外國轉入的),亦有屋企好重視,水平吾錯的。
作者: lijacq    時間: 16-6-6 09:52     標題: 回覆:Jane1983 的帖子

My daughter went from local school to CDNIS in grade 8 and there are many students there with equivalent if not higher standards of Chinese than her.  So, there are classes for advanced Chinese if the student's family have more support for the language environment.

作者: Jane1983    時間: 16-6-6 10:05

回覆 lijacq 的帖子

係,屋企的取態係好緊要。

作者: lijacq    時間: 16-6-6 12:16     標題: 回覆:Choochootrain 的帖子

As most kids grow up together for many years, we notice therr is a year to year culture.  My daughter's grade is more academic, the year before her is very artsy, etc.  You can see the CDNIS graduation videos to get a feel for the kids and the close relationship they have with the teachers.

作者: msmiu    時間: 16-6-6 20:19     標題: 回覆:lijacq 的帖子

So how u find the level of Chinese teaching there? I want my kids to be as bilingual as possible. She got taken by CAIS already but we didn't apply cdnis because of the turmoil... But we can always put in a form :) if it's good:)

作者: lijacq    時間: 16-6-6 21:56     標題: 回覆:msmiu 的帖子

Level of Chinese is good, but we speak Cantonese at home.  My daughter is only qualified to do IB Chinese level B, but quite many kids are doing IB Chinese Level A which is native level Chinese and some of these kids start from Prep, so home grown kids going for IB Chinese level A is quite impressive.  But as I say, it depends upon whether you use Chinese at home.  For some kids, their Mandarin is better than Cantonese, so I think school has done excellent job in Chinese.

作者: thirdculture    時間: 16-6-7 12:14     標題: 回覆:lijacq 的帖子

Hi lijacq, thanks for your comments. You mentioned that your daughter is only qualified for IB Chinese level B, could you let us know why that's the case? Since she went to CDNIS from a local school, I would have thought that her Chinese would be more than good enough for level A. Or was it a conscious choice on your part to stick with level B?

作者: lijacq    時間: 16-6-7 12:20     標題: 回覆:thirdculture 的帖子

The teachers said her mandarin (spoken) is not good enough and her grades do not qualify her to take Chinese A.  When she transfers from local school, she finds many kids in CDNIS has much better Mandarin (spoken) as they have Mandarin class everyday.  In terms of written and reading, she qualifies.

作者: lijacq    時間: 16-6-7 12:35     標題: 回覆:lijacq 的帖子

In my daughter's local school, Chinese is taught in Cantonese and Mandarin class only 1 class per week.  And we did not do much tutoring.  As I do not like after-school tutoring for academic subjects, we decided to switch to international school. And it is the best decision we have ever made.  It took her 2 years to adapt to the IB coursework as it focuses more on independent research, critical thinking, essay writing, computer technology and presentation.

作者: smallsun    時間: 16-6-7 12:39     標題: 回覆:有無加拿大國際的家長?

Sorry if I'm off topic... But I'm curious to know if the governance incident that happened last year has any residual impact so far?  How are the students / parents / faculty taking it?  Has the management of the school set out a plan concerning the school's strategic direction yet?  Thx!

(Btw, my kid will be joining CDNIS this fall)

作者: lijacq    時間: 16-6-7 12:56     標題: 回覆:smallsun 的帖子

I am not very sure about lower school, but my daughter and three cousins are studying there, with 2 in upper school and 2 in lower school.  For my daughter in upper school, the real impact is that her favourite teacher is leaving this year, so, she will have another teacher for her final IB year which is rather annoying as one has to adapt to a new teacher and you may not have time to do that before the final predicted IB grade is out.  But other than that, everything is quite cool in Upper School.  I have not heard major complaints from my sister in law, so I think things are okay.  Kids are still VERY happy.  Moreover, the principal that causes all this turmoil will not renew his contract after 2016-17 year.  My daughter is in a service club called CDNIS the Reading Tree.  You can visit their club page on Facebook and see the videos they posted.  You can see that the teachers are more passionate than the kids on service and they are mighty creative.

作者: poonseelai    時間: 16-6-7 13:46     標題: 引用:The+teachers+said+her+mandarin+(spoken)+

原帖由 lijacq 於 16-06-07 發表
The teachers said her mandarin (spoken) is not good enough and her grades do not qualify her to take ...
My daughter’s school requires chi B students to do the oral part in Mandarin, whereas chi A students can use Cantonese though teachers ask them to use Mandarin too. Seems different from CDNIS.

作者: smallsun    時間: 16-6-7 14:09     標題: 引用:I+am+not+very+sure+about+lower+school,+b

原帖由 lijacq 於 16-06-07 發表
I am not very sure about lower school, but my daughter and three cousins are studying there, with 2  ...
Thx so much @lijacq!! It's always nice to hear from real insiders!! So u mean maloberti is out?  I only know there'll be a new LS principal in the coming semester...

作者: thirdculture    時間: 16-6-7 14:42     標題: 回覆:smallsun 的帖子

Thanks @lijacq!

@smallsun, I read online a month or two ago that Maloberti is not pursuing a second term as head of school and that the school is looking for a new head.

作者: lijacq    時間: 16-6-7 14:57     標題: 引用:Quote:原帖由+lijacq+於+16-06-07+發表The+

原帖由 poonseelai 於 16-06-07 發表
My daughter’s school requires chi B students to do the oral part in Mandarin, whereas chi A student ...
Yes, all mandarin in CDNIS, my daughter always complain and wonder why Cantonese be used......

作者: lijacq    時間: 16-6-7 14:58     標題: 引用:Quote:原帖由+poonseelai+於+16-06-07+發表

原帖由 lijacq 於 16-06-07 發表
Yes, all mandarin in CDNIS, my daughter always complain and wonder why Cantonese be used......
Sorry, typo, my daughter wonders why Cantonese CANNOT be used......

作者: lijacq    時間: 16-6-7 15:13     標題: 回覆:thirdculture 的帖子

@smallsum, @thirdculture, yes, CDNIS is looking for a new head.  Their previous Upper School Head is now at the new American International School in Tai Po, a new international school with American curriculum.

作者: lijacq    時間: 16-6-7 16:22     標題: 引用:@smallsum,+@thirdculture,+yes,+CDNIS+is+

原帖由 lijacq 於 16-06-07 發表
@smallsum, @thirdculture, yes, CDNIS is looking for a new head.  Their previous Upper School Head is ...
Sorry typo again, previous Upper School head is now in American School HK in Taipo.

作者: type409    時間: 16-6-7 18:14     標題: 回覆:有無加拿大國際的家長?

I'm not here to discourage those who want to send their children to CDNIS hoping that they can be bilingual. But be realistic about it...

My kid is in lower primary and was allocated to language A. I love the school but I never hope that he can learn chinese well in a Canadian school. His Chinese standard is far behind than those same age ISF kids.

If students have "advanced" Chinese standard in upper primary or secondary, it is very likely that they were transferred from other schools in mid way...

作者: elmostoney    時間: 16-6-8 10:32

I think drawing ISF (a private school btw, not IS) out as comparison is not fair because its Chinese standard probably matches, and could in some cases, exceed local schools.  They encourage P1 students to learn 2000 characters by year end, and their school starts off with 70% Chinese/30% English in lower years.  I think most parents send their children to an IS do understand that Chinese standard cannot be comparable to a LS.  It's just a matter of how much further behind.
作者: lijacq    時間: 16-6-8 21:56     標題: 引用:I+think+drawing+ISF+(a+private+school+bt

原帖由 elmostoney 於 16-06-08 發表
I think drawing ISF (a private school btw, not IS) out as comparison is not fair because its Chinese ...
Agree.  My kids have been force fed with Chinese for the primary years and I find that it kind of kills their interests in the Chinese language.  Every week, we work on Chinese dictations everyday, one paragraph a day, and after the dictation is done, it starts all over again.  
I am happy to see that ISF have implemented a unique strategy to help the kids appreciate Chinese language.

作者: type409    時間: 16-6-8 22:11     標題: 回覆:elmostoney 的帖子

My other kid is in ISF. ISF's chinese level is one year behind local school. It is very easy to verify. I have compared their assessments with those of LS. Before doing that, I also thought ISF is as par or exceed LS.

Sigh...This is my 3rd year in CDNIS. I know parents from both schools. I know I'm giving a fair comment. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy with my kid's chinese learning at CDNIS. But definitely it is far from "bilingual". Just browse CDNIS website and read their IB results statistics.

Again, CDNIS is very good school and I really like it.

作者: lijacq    時間: 16-6-9 07:46     標題: 引用:I+think+drawing+ISF+(a+private+school+bt

原帖由 elmostoney 於 16-06-08 發表
I think drawing ISF (a private school btw, not IS) out as comparison is not fair because its Chinese ...
Yes, my niece, who started prep in CDNIS and now in IB DP Chinese A, did have a lot of help from parents and family regarding her study in Chinese: got am honest tutor in Chinese during her primary years, help her little brother (in local school) to do homework and revise dictation, read stories such as 西遊記 and 水滸傳before bedtime to her little brother and sister.  And the whole family converses in Chinese.

作者: thirdculture    時間: 16-6-9 11:38     標題: 回覆:type409 的帖子

Hi Type409, any reasons why you put one child in ISF and the other in CDNIS? What type of personality do you think is a better fit for each school?

歡迎光臨 教育王國 (/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5