教育王國

標題: Manhabit Offer [打印本頁]

作者: WinnieWingYeeLi    時間: 14-4-1 11:18     標題: Manhabit Offer

Have you received offer from Manhabit?  Will you take it?
作者: taxibird    時間: 14-4-1 14:01

Yes, will give up 2 offers for Manhabit
作者: billying    時間: 14-4-1 14:17

回覆 taxibird 的帖子

may i know which 2 offers u are going to give up becoz of manhabit?

作者: WinnieWingYeeLi    時間: 14-4-1 14:37

May I ask taxibird if your child is big B or small B?  
作者: taxibird    時間: 14-4-1 14:51

Sept BB

Will give up 黃埔德寶 & 奧基
作者: taxibird    時間: 14-4-1 14:52

Any classmates here?
作者: billying    時間: 14-4-1 15:04

回覆 taxibird 的帖子

Whampo deborah got result already?
as i applied phase9 and interviewed 2 weeks before, still waiting for the results
why u will give up deborah and choose manhabit?

作者: Pretty_P    時間: 14-4-1 15:19

taxibird 發表於 14-4-1 14:52
Any classmates here?

Hi classmate my girl will take the offer.
作者: taxibird    時間: 14-4-1 15:24

we applied phrase 7. We interviewed in mid-Mar and got a call from them last week for the offer, but yet to receive the letter, so don't worry you still got the chance!

2 days after Deborah's offer we received the acceptance letter from Manhabit, which is our first choice. I believe both Deborah and Manhabit are good schools but I like the environment of Manhabit more and believe it could provide a better English learning environment for the kids (70% Eng 30% Chin, whereas Deborah is 50/50), we also like their teaching philosophy that focusing on manner and habit, cos my child is quite active
作者: taxibird    時間: 14-4-1 15:27

回覆 Pretty_P 的帖子

Good! pm or am?
My child is in the pm class

作者: billying    時間: 14-4-1 15:39

回覆 taxibird 的帖子

so good that you can make your decision,

i am still struggling about deborah vs manhabit, still no results from deborah, if deborah dont offer am/full day class to me then i surely will choose manhabit, but if they offer me, then really dont know how to choose

the most concern is fee, manhabit fee really very high.........even higher than full day deborah school fee!
manhabit campus in kln city really attractive, if i were the kid, i surely will love to go to school
but about manhabit, i really wonder whether they can teach them manner and habit, i have a playgroup mama told me manhabit is good since her daughter studied in their PN last year and her daugher is now studying KM K1~
but when i ask for my playgroup teacher, she said she prefer deborah, not saying manhabit is not good, but its rather new, still take time to settle down everything and also teaching method between the teachers........
this make me feel so confuse now

作者: taxibird    時間: 14-4-1 16:03

Yes, the only concern for Manhabit is that the school is too new w/o any track record for students admitting to primary schools, we can only base on the few comments from the users.

However, I do feel Manhabit got the ambition to become one of the top kindergartens in HK. I have confidence in the school and if things couldn't turn out, we can still change to other top kinders in K1, and I think the Manhabit students will have the advantage of that.
作者: WinnieWingYeeLi    時間: 14-4-1 16:21

回覆 taxibird 的帖子

My child got am offer.  She is a Sep BB also.  I am not comfortable with the mandatory preparatory class.  What do you think?

作者: taxibird    時間: 14-4-1 16:30

I have no information about the preparatory class, what is it?
作者: yyholo    時間: 14-4-1 16:31

仔仔有 Manhabit PN 上午班 offer, 但仲諗緊揀 Manhabit 定 方方(對衡道) 好?
作者: billying    時間: 14-4-1 16:44

回覆 taxibird 的帖子

this is what my husband think too, he said manhabit maybe like st cat later haha,
we went to open day and also interview day, we observed that the school teachers all are very nice!

i just got call from deborah, they said my son need 2nd interview in mid of Apr........then i still need to pay the deposit first now

作者: WinnieWingYeeLi    時間: 14-4-1 16:45

回覆 taxibird 的帖子

The offer letter indicated for those children below the required age group, i.e. 2 years old, to enter Pre-Nursery Class on 1st Sep 2014, the School has made special arrangements.  They will be required to attend our five days preparation class (2 hours programme) accompanied by an adult, commencing Sep 2014 in order for the School to reserve a place for them in our Pre-Nursery Class when turning two.  The school fee is $5,880.  I don't really like to be forced to attend the preparation class, plus the tuition is too expensive.  

I am still thinking if I should take the offer.  My daughter got an offer from Boxhill and Greenville as well.  Personally, I like the Pods the most after attending playgroup at Little Pods, Boxhill and Tutor Times before.  

作者: taxibird    時間: 14-4-1 16:58

回覆 yyholo 的帖子

Sorry I don't know much about Funful, can't give you advice on that.
作者: taxibird    時間: 14-4-1 17:00

回覆 billying 的帖子

Good luck to you! But this week we have to pay the deposit and miscellaneous fee, it is expensive!
作者: taxibird    時間: 14-4-1 17:03

回覆 WinnieWingYeeLi 的帖子

my 4th Sept boy is not required to take the course, is your child born in late Sept?
I think many kinders will adopt the same arrangement as kids are not allowed to go to school until 2.
Of cos, I agree the school fee is really expensive

作者: aandp    時間: 14-4-1 18:16     標題: 回覆:Manhabit Offer

I called the school. We don't need to pay $1500 雜費at this moment to secure a place for coming PN. All we need to pay is just $660. We only need to pay $1500 in early may.  因為教育處只容許幼稚園在5月前收取$660留位費,其他費用,只可以在5月收取。如果家長還等待其他offer, 可先比$660留位。

作者: chillio    時間: 14-4-1 18:37     標題: 回覆:aandp 的帖子

咁實在太好喇

作者: WinnieWingYeeLi    時間: 14-4-1 21:51

回覆 taxibird 的帖子

Yes, my girl was born in late Sep.
作者: gingerbearbb    時間: 14-4-2 01:19     標題: 回覆:Manhabit Offer

我諗緊joyful or MH..both are pm class..兩間都新,.joyful 較近屋企, 小學目標CKY... 但 MH open day 當日比我感覺麻麻, 又唔係一定入到CKY... 真係好難決定

作者: minitata    時間: 14-4-2 02:28

Anymama has comment about the kowloon city campus of MH?
作者: brrbaby2007    時間: 14-4-2 09:39

gingerbearbb 發表於 14-4-2 01:19
我諗緊joyful or MH..both are pm class..兩間都新,.joyful 較近屋企, 小學目標CKY... 但 MH open day 當 ...

我已give up am offer, 你可試轉am
作者: alshadowb    時間: 14-4-2 12:17

i have am offer in kowloon city campus as well, anyone know if kowloon tong campus has PN class? how's the campus in Kowllon city?? I have got Zenith kowloon tong AM offer, still thinking which one i should take
作者: taxibird    時間: 14-4-2 13:12

回覆 alshadowb 的帖子

PN classes in Kln City campus only (and also some K1 classes), K1-K3 classes in Kln Tong campus.
You may view the Kln City campus on school's website, it seems spacious but there will be no outdoor playgrounds.

作者: gingerbearbb    時間: 14-4-2 13:56     標題: 引用:Quote:gingerbearbb+發表於+14-4-2+01:19+

原帖由 brrbaby2007 於 14-04-02 發表
我已give up am offer, 你可試轉am
我都give up 左MH 喇

作者: supermmsuper    時間: 14-4-2 14:07

回覆 gingerbearbb 的帖子

how did you make your decision to give-up MH, and go for Joyful?  which joyful campus?

作者: alshadowb    時間: 14-4-2 14:24

Kowloon City campus looks very plain.......i called MH and asked them how many kids in one class and teacher information.  However, no body can answer my questions.  It seems nobody know what's going on in Kowloon City PN class.
作者: alshadowb    時間: 14-4-2 14:27

本帖最後由 alshadowb 於 14-4-2 14:27 編輯

In their website, it looks like hired some kids model to take the picture, it looks very commercial.  My first sight thought that i went into studio website instead of a kinda garden
作者: gingerbearbb    時間: 14-4-2 14:30     標題: 引用:回覆+gingerbearbb+的帖子 how+did+you+ma

原帖由 supermmsuper 於 14-04-02 發表
回覆 gingerbearbb 的帖子

how did you make your decision to give-up MH, and go for Joyful?  which jo ...
火炭campus。  打算k1都會再報  揀間近近地。
唔揀MH,最大因素係NET英文口音唔純正。

作者: aaapo    時間: 14-4-2 15:54

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: Wongleungyuen    時間: 14-4-2 16:35     標題: 引用:Kowloon+City+campus+looks+very+plain....

原帖由 alshadowb 於 14-04-02 發表
Kowloon City campus looks very plain.......i called MH and asked them how many kids in one class and ...
九龍城新校唔知有無得參觀?我check過佢位置好似麻麻

作者: alshadowb    時間: 14-4-2 17:22

主要係無outdoor playground, kowloon city 空氣差。候王道人多車多,上校車都有d擔心
作者: chillio    時間: 14-4-2 19:17     標題: 回覆:alshadowb 的帖子

九龍塘一樣人多車多,空氣一樣差!只要你每日返學放學時間去九龍塘金巴倫道附近行一轉就知!
九龍塘返學嘅唯一好處係你有機會見到周潤發

作者: brrbaby2007    時間: 14-4-2 19:24

aaapo 發表於 14-4-2 15:54
回覆 alshadowb 的帖子

there is pn in kowloon tong campus but only open for siblings of existing stu ...

點解PN要分2個campus?
作者: chillio    時間: 14-4-2 20:05     標題: 回覆:brrbaby2007 的帖子

我估主要係main campus唔夠班房,其實st cat所有PN都晌紅磡,有乜問題呢?

作者: brrbaby2007    時間: 14-4-2 20:13

chillio 發表於 14-4-2 20:05
我估主要係main campus唔夠班房,其實st cat所有PN都晌紅磡,有乜問題呢?

沒問題,只覺Kln Tong Campus靚d
作者: masterful    時間: 14-4-3 01:46

What is so good about Manhabit? Does anyone know what is it all about? How good are they? I heard that their curriculum is only OK, nothing special! I suggest everyone should really try understand if they can help your child. I believe they are not up to ban hark to any standard. I would not even waste my time with just a so so school.
作者: poohdad    時間: 14-4-3 03:12     標題: 引用:回覆+taxibird+的帖子 so+good+that+you+c

原帖由 billying 於 14-04-01 發表
回覆 taxibird 的帖子

so good that you can make your decision,
Are you sure the the Kln city campas is attractive?  You visited it before?  I have been there before CNY, the decoration was not completed.  Personally, i dont like that environment nearby.

作者: yufanny1    時間: 14-4-3 08:53     標題: 回覆:taxibird 的帖子

I have Boxhill & Manhabit offers. What comments do you have about these two schools? Which one you would choose?

作者: alshadowb    時間: 14-4-3 09:19

masterful 發表於 14-4-3 01:46
What is so good about Manhabit? Does anyone know what is it all about? How good are they? I heard th ...
From what i heard the school is not pushing for only academic.  It emphasize on manner and habit.  That's why i am considering that for my child.  I want my child to be happy in school just for FUN in PN stage.
作者: billying    時間: 14-4-3 11:33

回覆 poohdad 的帖子

yes i visited (just outside) before i went to interview that day, and also there are some pictures posted on their website too
really kln tong campus is better becoz of the outdoor areas

作者: yyholo    時間: 14-4-3 12:47

純屬個人意見

其實蔡校長個女用左咁多錢去搞間新學校, 又挾住蔡校長之名, 相信一定會好用心去build up 成績同校譽, 都唔想影衰亞媽個名啩。而蔡校長亦會比好多意見, 指引個女點樣辦校, 按住私小的教育路向出發。

MH 用活動教學及主題教學模式, 我相信呢個都係教育既大趨勢。學校每星期借圖書比學生同家長一齊閱讀, 又會按主題去實地教學。英文老師做班主任, 另外一中文老師, 一位助教, 再加兩個姨姨。教學以英文70%, 中文30%的比例。小班教學, 師生比例 1: 5 , 對於PN 學生應該有足夠照顧了。

間學校除左新, 無成績可跟進, 其實各様比我的感覺都唔差。希望校長, 老師及家長, 大家都有 heart 有熱誠去搞好, 可能將來成為係第二間 st. cat 呢 ?
作者: chillio    時間: 14-4-3 13:26     標題: 引用:純屬個人意見其實蔡校長個女用左咁多錢去搞

原帖由 yyholo 於 14-04-03 發表
純屬個人意見

其實蔡校長個女用左咁多錢去搞間新學校, 又挾住蔡校長之名, 相信一定會好用心去build up 成 ...
我絕對認同你嘅講法,好似最初邊有人會爭入CKY吖,但呢幾年爭崩頭呀

不過我都明好多家長唔想做開荒牛,所以先有concern.但其實報名之前應該了解下間學校先,好過到收咗offer先R頭

作者: Cutemom0808    時間: 14-4-3 14:57

yyholo 發表於 14-4-3 12:47
純屬個人意見

其實蔡校長個女用左咁多錢去搞間新學校, 又挾住蔡校長之名, 相信一定會好用心去build up 成 ...

有家長話CKY考IB成績全港倒數第一,作為家長我認為校長首要係提升CKY考IB既成績

http://www.edu-kingdom.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2772591&extra=page%3D2&page=1

Btw, 蔡繼有校長好似姓劉唔係姓蔡,而間CKY係屬於PLK唔係佢個人

作者: taxibird    時間: 14-4-3 15:10

話時話, 有無家長知道PN係咪可以全部直升K1呢?
作者: Pretty_P    時間: 14-4-3 15:22

回覆 taxibird 的帖子

Oh, my girl is AM class.

Anyway, we are school mate

作者: taxibird    時間: 14-4-3 17:02

We will request to change to AM class, so hopefully we will be "real" classmates
作者: poohdad    時間: 14-4-3 17:21     標題: 回覆:poohdad 的帖子

Tomorrow is the deadline of registration, anyone is still struggling to go or not?

作者: alshadowb    時間: 14-4-3 21:51     標題: 引用:Tomorrow+is+the+deadline+of+registration

原帖由 poohdad 於 14-04-03 發表
Tomorrow is the deadline of registration, anyone is still struggling to go or not?
I'm still struggling I guess I will pay $660 tomorrow first

作者: supermmsuper    時間: 14-4-3 23:07

回覆 yufanny1 的帖子

me too.  which boxhill you have offer from?

作者: yufanny1    時間: 14-4-4 08:30     標題: 回覆:supermmsuper 的帖子

Fo Tan

作者: supermmsuper    時間: 14-4-4 08:52

回覆 yufanny1 的帖子

will you pay the deposit for MH?

作者: yufanny1    時間: 14-4-4 09:03     標題: 回覆:supermmsuper 的帖子

I'm still thinking (not yet paid)……but today is deadline....My concern for MH is the location (Kln City, not the Kln Tong Campus)…the convenient for school....And actually I haven't seen the Kln City campus before...no idea about the environment & facility etc.

作者: poohdad    時間: 14-4-4 09:23     標題: 回覆:poohdad 的帖子

PN will go to Kln city campus. Anyone know if K1 will go back to Kln Tong campus?

作者: yyholo    時間: 14-4-4 10:36

學校話K1會優先取錄PN學生, 無需再interview。K1可申請轉九龍塘返學, 亦會先

留九龍塘位比自己PN學生。
作者: alshadowb    時間: 14-4-4 11:05

知唔知Kowloon city 校車安排??
作者: billying    時間: 14-4-4 11:28

請問有無人知PN有無普通話堂?
因為INTERVIEW同OPEN DAY都無見過普通話老師
作者: taxibird    時間: 14-4-4 12:09

回覆 alshadowb 的帖子

有校車, 不過都要睇下邊區.
我住藍田有車, 早兩日交留位費問的, 仲即刻比埋校車FORM我填.

作者: taxibird    時間: 14-4-4 12:09

回覆 yyholo 的帖子

咁就very good
作者: alshadowb    時間: 14-4-4 12:10

你地有冇俾$1500??定係只交了$660?
作者: taxibird    時間: 14-4-4 12:12

回覆 alshadowb 的帖子

乜都比晒喇, 因為我心儀係呢間, 一定讀, 唔知$1500可唔可以遲D比
作者: billying    時間: 14-4-4 12:46

我問左佢話$1500 支票同AUTOPAY FORM都要交左先, 如果1/5之前書面通知唔讀就唔會過數$1500, 張支票同AUTOPAY FORM都會自動銷毀,
我諗唔會有問題掛, 我今朝都交哂資料同錢
作者: begoodtome    時間: 14-4-4 15:10

回覆 masterful 的帖子

May I know what is Good Sch to you?

作者: CherylChloe    時間: 14-4-4 23:08

回覆 taxibird 的帖子

My younger girl born in Nov also will study in MH (pm class). We just live opposite to Kln City campus. It seems that the school is a paradise of small B.
作者: aliciananelle    時間: 14-4-4 23:13     標題: 引用:請問有無人知PN有無普通話堂?因為INTERVIEW

原帖由 billying 於 14-04-04 發表
請問有無人知PN有無普通話堂?
因為INTERVIEW同OPEN DAY都無見過普通話老師
PN班每星期有兩堂普通話班。

作者: wingcrown    時間: 14-4-27 17:10     標題: 引用:Any+classmates+here?

原帖由 taxibird 於 14-04-01 發表
Any classmates here?
我仔會讀PN pm class,9月b, nice to meet u^^

作者: billying    時間: 14-4-28 09:44

回覆 wingcrown 的帖子

my son also will study, am class
nice to meet you too

歡迎光臨 教育王國 (/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5